This post was written by Deb
NBT Weekend Link Love June 14th & 15th, 2008
Happy Saturday, blogging friends. It’s looks to be a great weekend with no shortage of great things to read.
Congratulations to Proud Pappa, Darren Rowse. There’s a new edition to his family today. What a great Father’s Day gift.
Here are a few items of interest:
- The World’s Oldest Blogger? at Blog Herald
- Chitika and b5Media Announce Premium Ads Partnership at Blog Herald.
- JOhn McCain launches a blog at Bloggers Blog.
- Are Blogging Advice and Making Money Online Blogs Simply Rehashing the Same Stuff? at Blogging Tips
- 5 Alternatives to Social Media Marketing at Blogtrepreneur.
- Increase Readership and Build Community with Better Headlines at Business and Blogging.
- 3 Simple Secrets to Reducing Your Blogging Stress at Daily Blog Tips.
- Where Blogging Can Take You at XFeP
- Life as a Web Worker at Freelance Folder
- What do Givers Get? at Successful Blog
- When is Your Blog Focus too Narrow? at Lorelle on Word Press
- What Thomas Edison Can Teach You About Blogging at ProBlogger
- Blogging a Dead Horse at SparkPlugging
Have a great weekend, friends.