This post was written by Deb
A Little NBT Link Love for May 4, 2008
On most of my blogs I like to offer up a week-ending link love post. Not only does this pay tribute to some of my favorite blogs and bloggers, but it also enables me to turn you on to some really good stuff. Here’s what I’m reading this weekend.:
- The World and Social Media at Behind the Buzz.
- When Bloggers Return for More Blogging at the Blog Herald.
- Future Posting is Now Live at Blogger at Blog Herald.
- What is Hotlinking and What’s the Big Deal.
- Blog Writing: Top Five Tips for a Blog Readers Love at Blogging for Dollars
- Ten Simple Tips for Successful Blogging at Blogging Tips.
- How Tight is Your Blog’s Community at Business and Blogging.
- Why Women Make Better Bloggers than Men and What they Can Learn from Men at Build a Better Blog.
- Who, What and So What? At Chris G.
- How to Succeed in Social Media at CopyBlogger.
- Managing Your Reputation Online at Daily Blog Tips.
- 10 Essential Legal Points for Bloggers at Daily Blog Tips.
- Setting Your Freelance Writing Fees at Daily Writing Tips.
- Rethinking Blog Comments at Dosh Dosh.
- Paying Bloggers at Xfep.
- Spreading yourself too thin? At Freelance Folder.
- How to Get Focused Traffic to Your Blog at Just Make Money Online.
- Writing Better Blog Post Titles at Lorelle on WordPress
- How to Use a Laptop in the Sun at Men with Pens.
- When your title is linkbait and your post isn’t at Graywolf’s SEO Blog.
- Reflections of Blogging as a Career or as a Vehicle at Performancing.
- Frustration and Fighting Plagiarism at Plagiarism Today.
- What You Say is What You Are: the Problem of Blogger Inferiority Complex at ProBlogger.
- How to Be a Stress Free Web Worker at Web Worker Daily.
Hope you have a great week…